Accommodation & Services
Petra Villa Patmos Villas, Patmos Villa Rental Accommodation in Chora Patmos Town Greece
The Petra Villa consists of four bedrooms and four bathrooms, and can ideally accommodate up to 8 people, while its maximum capacity is for 10 people (including children). The Petra Villa bedrooms are equipped in total with three queen-size beds, two twin-size beds, while children may also sleep in two twin-size beds, one in a bedroom and one in the top-floor sitting area. Baby cots may be provided upon request.
- Master bedroom on top floor with a queen-size bed, including en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
- Bedroom on top floor with a queen-size bed, including in-room bathroom with a shower. The in-room bathroom is on a different level and accessible through a small stairway.
- Bedroom on top floor with two twin-sized beds, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room.
- Bedroom on ground floor with a queen-size bed, including a bathroom with a shower immediately outside the room. This bathroom is the only bathroom on the ground floor.
- Dining Room on the ground floor.
- Sitting area/ living room on the ground floor.
- Fully equipped kitchen offering all modern amenities.
- Small sitting area on the top floor.
- A marvellous traditional Patmian patio on the ground floor, including a large marble table, couches, two smaller tables, chairs and reclining loungers for our guests’ comfort.
- Balcony at top-floor level with access to the ground floor patio.
- Terrace with couches offering an amazing view from the very top of the house (above the top-floor), accessible through a stairway and hatch according to traditional island architecture.
- One-of-a-kind seaview from the top-floor terrace, including a fabulous view of the imposing Monastery of St. John.
- All areas fully air-conditioned and heated
- Fully equipped kitchen offering all modern amenities
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wide-screen TV, DVD, CD Player
- Home Cinema
- Satellite TV
- iPod Docking Station
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryers, slippers, toiletries and other comfort amenities
- Safe deposit box
- Maid service every second day, including change of linen and towels
- Towels, Bath Robes, and Beach Towels
- Arrival and departure transfers and luggage handling
- Concierge assistance
- Complimentary use of all Petra Hotel & Suites facilities in Grikos, including access to the hotel’s swimming pool
Spa and massage treatments
The following services are available upon request, at an additional charge.
- Grocery Service
- Laundry Service
- Ticket Handling Service for round-trip travel to Patmos
- Sailing trips to amazing nearby islets
- Private guided tours of the Monastery of St. John and the Cave of the Apocalypse
- Spa and massage treatments
Breakfast and Other Dining
Petra Villa guests have several choices for having a most memorable breakfast each day, arranging for our staff to stop by and assist with preparing and serving breakfast at a pre-determined hour. The cost of supplies for breakfast or other dining at the Petra Villa is handled by our guests.
Subject to placing a reservation from the previous day, the Petra Villa guests may also choose to visit the Petra Hotel & Suites in the village of Grikos in order to enjoy the renowned complimentary à la carte breakfast at the hotel. Petra Villa guests may also utilize Petra Hotel & Suites facilities to enjoy a poolside lunch or dinner in the charming dining area of the hotel, at an additional charge.
Private dining in the comfort of the Petra Villa may be arranged upon request.